I. Information about the collection of personal data
1. Below we will inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all your personal data, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. The person in charge according to article 4 section 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is attorney Monessa Weber, Kaiser-Friedrich-Ring 90, 65185 Wiesbaden, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
3. If you contact us by e-mail or through our contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete your data after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
4. If we wish to use the services of third parties for individual mandates, we will inform you in advance about the respective process.
II. Your rights
1. You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of data processing,
- Right to object to date processing (see also section IV.) and
- Right to data transmission.
2. You also have the right to complain about our way of processing your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
III. Collection of personal data by visiting the website
If you use our website only for to be informed about us, i.e. provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is article 6 section 1 sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
- IP address,
- date and time of request/visit,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- content of the request (specific page),
- Access Status / HTTP status code,
- each transferred amount of data,
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface and
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They intend to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
Our website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
a) Transient cookies
These are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies
These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You may configure your browser setting according to your wishes e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
IV. Objection against the processing of your data or revocation of your consent
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time with future effect. Such revocation affects the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of your revocation, we request to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either stop or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons why we continue the processing.
3. Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for data analysis purposes at any time. About your revocation, you can inform us under the following contact details: Attorney Monessa Weber, Kaiser-Friedrich-Ring 90, 65185 Wiesbaden, email@example.com.
4. Anonymization of the IP address
On the Internet, each device for transmitting data needs a unique address, the so-called IP address. At least a temporary storage of the IP address is technically necessary due to the functioning of the Internet. The IP addresses are shortened before any processing and processed only anonymously. There is no storage or processing of the unabridged IP addresses.
5. Identification number of the device
The range measurement uses for the recognition of computer systems alternatively either a cookie with the identifier "ioam.de", a "Local Storage Object" or an anonymous signature, which is created from various automatically transmitted information of your browser. The validity of the cookie is limited to a maximum of 1 year.
The saved data of usage will be deleted after 14 days at the latest.